Maxim Zhadobov, PhD
Principal investigator in Biomedical Electromagnetics at IETR.
Head of WAVES Team of IETR.
Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications of Rennes (IETR) / French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
– Multi-scale human body modelling
– Coupled multi-physics problems
– Novel methods and concepts for BEM
– Wireless sensors for med. applications
– Exposure reduction techniques
– Body-centric wireless networks
– Millimeter-wave technologies
– Wireless power transfer for BEM
– Bio-inspired EM systems and technol.
– Biomedical Electromagnetics